With fuel prices constantly rising it is great to try to save some money on fuel. I habe managed to cut my fuel bills by almost 50% this year. This ws because we bought a hybrid car which has been a fantastic spend. But there are other ways you can cut down which are not quite so drastic.
1. Do not accelerate quickly - this uses up a lot of extra fuel.
2. Keep your car serviced and the tyres at the correct pressure
3. Remove any unecessary weight from the car - do not carry things in the boot if you do not need them in there.
4. Only keep your roof rack on the car if you are using it as the extra wind resistance can lead to a waste of fuel.
5. Only use the car if absolutely necessary and try to car share if you can.