Saturday, October 23, 2010

Loft Plans

We have decided that as we do not need the loft conversion at the moment we will put our plans on hold. It woudl have been nice to have had it done this year because the company are putting tehir prices up next year and there will be the VAT increase. However, my husband will find out in January about the stability of his job and it is just not worth paying out all that money when we are not sure whether we will regret it later. It is great to know how much it will cost though so I know how much I need to save up.

No comments: